Vermont Pharmacist Association Student Scholarship Application
The Vermont Pharmacists Association Student Scholarship was established to support students pursuing careers in the field of pharmacy in the State of Vermont.
Scholarships are awarded annually and presented at the Spring Continuing Education Event. Students are selected by the VPA Board using the criteria listed below. Application deadline is NOW MARCH 1, 2024!
APPLICATION CRITERIA AND ELIGIBILITY
Scholarship applicants must be enrolled in an accredited school or college of pharmacy. They must be in their final year of pharmacy school. Students must be residents of Vermont and planning to practice in the State of Vermont upon graduation.
Applicants must submit application materials by March 1, 2024
Using the form, please submit the following material:
- Completed application with essay
- Please complete an essay in 500 words or less using one of the following prompts:
- How do you plan to serve Vermonters as a pharmacist upon graduation?
- How do you see the future of pharmacy in Vermont?
- What is an example of your community service and how will it influence your future career in Vermont?
- What does it mean to you to be a pharmacist in Vermont?
- What and/or who inspires you to advance the practice of pharmacy in Vermont?
- Letter of recommendation from a Pharmacist, Employer, Instructor or Faculty
- Curriculum vitae (including cumulative GPA)
The Scholarship will be awarded at the VPA Spring Meeting.
Email us at VPAManager@gmail.com with any questions