On September 23rd, there will be an online continuing education opportunity on Pharmacy and MOUD, sponsored by the Vermont Department of Health.
Content includes review and facilitated discussion of:
- Strategies for pharmacist-MOUD team information-sharing:
- Lines of Communication – modalities, barriers, and strategies
- Pharmacist-MOUD team prescription collaboration
- Unifying Patient-Pharmacist-MOUD team Interactions
- This interactive program also plans to facilitate discussion of current levels of pharmacist engagement with MOUD teams at Vermont settings and potential for increased coordination.
Learn more: https://mailchi.mp/a926b91ab9eb/5dd98l9ka1
Sign up today at: Webinar Registration - Zoom
Looking for more Continuing education as well as time with the Vermont pharmacist community? Register for our Fall Meeting here:
Vermont Pharmacists Association - VPA Fall 2022 Meeting: Refresh | Reset (vtpharmacists.com)
Your VPA President,
Amy Yanicak Stoll